Improving the quality of your products, optimizing the safety of your assets and employees, and increasing your profitability demands innovative, expertly designed, engineered solutions that utilize proven technologies. Manco has developed a respected reputation within the automation industry for providing reliable and innovative Industrial Automation solutions across a variety of industries.
Our dedicated engineers and technicians have extensive expertise in areas such as advanced process automation & control, instrumentation, and control systems manufacturing. We provide a host of products, services, and support options for your next automation & controls project.
Manco provides a full range of automation services to it clients including:
- Automation Process and Instrumentation Design & Development
- Control Panel Manufacturing
- PLC ad HMI Development
- System Integration
- On-site Installation Support
- Operations Training
- Ongoing Maintenance and Support
Manco Control Systems has extensive experience in the following automation platforms:
- Rockwell Automation
- National Instruments (Lookout)
System Development & Integration
To facilitate today’s environment of multiple-vendor, software-intensive control and information systems, Manco provides comprehensive systems and applications skills. Our team of systems professionals has considerable development expertise in open systems architecture, operating systems, networks, relational databases, “C# and .NET,UML and XML, and numerous vendor’s software and hardware products.
To implement these systems, Manco also provides development services for:
- Relational databases
- User workstations
- Interfaces to SCADA, DCS, flow computers, and other devices
- Real-time management applications
- Facility management of designs, specification, and drawings
- Maintenance management of equipment and instrumentation
Manco offers CSA and cCSAus approved electrical panel products in one of the region’s largest and most well-equipped shops. In-house I/O checks and functional testing prior to plant start-up are routinely performed in our integrated engineering and manufacturing facility.
Our staff of experienced instrument and electrical technicians are ready to perform fieldwork ranging from the maintenance of pump station controls to the start-up of world-class processing facilities.
Our field services include:
- Maintenance of plant instrumentation and control systems, on an ongoing basis
- Plant turnarounds
- Start-up and commissioning of major facilities
- Construction management, inspection, and supervision
- Construction and installation of electrical and instrumentation equipment
- As-built documentation and drawings
Manco is passionate about safety and have a comprehensive safety program conforming to the rigorous COR and ISNetworld standards. We are the only COR certified System Integrator in Manitoba.